Home / CTS
/ Classroom/Auditorium Technology
ASC staff provides maintenance for audiovisual and projection equipment, sound systems, and computers in selected, general use classrooms and auditoria. In addition, lapel microphones may be checked out on a semester basis to faculty members teaching in centrally-scheduled rooms with sound systems (wireless microphones are not available).
Call (573) 882-6703 to report equipment problems or for additional information.
- Technology in MU Classrooms - Links to each building with centrally-scheduled classrooms and technology available in each room.
- Video/Data Projectors in MU Classrooms - Projectors permanently installed in centrally-scheduled classrooms.
- Tegrity Lecture Capture Rooms - Rooms being used for lecture capture this semester.
- Common Computer Display Modes for projection.
- Keyboard Commands for Laptop Computers - Extron Electronics' list of commands to send/return video.
- Technology Evaluation Subcommittee of the MU Information Technology Committee - Includes form to submit if you have an idea for a new university process or technology that supports teaching and learning.
- DoIT (Division of Information Technology) provides network connectivity in centrally-scheduled classrooms and there is typically one active network port in each centrally-scheduled
classroom (two in auditoria). DoIT will also provide an active CATV outlet on request, but CATV outlets are not routinely active in centrally scheduled rooms. For active network or CATV connections in rooms that are not centrally scheduled, departments may submit a request using the DoIT's
MyServices app and the requesting department will be responsible for associated costs.
- ET@MO (Educational Technologies at Missouri) - An MU resource that enhances learning by stimulating and facilitating the development of educational materials, courses, seminars and conferences which are delivered partially or entirely through instructional technologies.
- Online Courses at MU - Links to information WebCT and Blackboard course logins and resources for students, faculty and staff.
- MU Center for eResearch MU's focus for digital and internet-related research. Includes link to SyndicateMizzou.
Call (573) 882-2723 to make arrangements to check out a wired microphone for the semester.
Seating in Classrooms
If you have problems with the seating in the classroom, either the condition or the quantity of seats, please call the Office of the University Registrar at 882-7881.
Maintenance or Custodial Requests
At any time during the semester, maintenance or custodial concerns in classrooms can be addressed by calling Campus Facilities Customer Service at 882-8211. Please leave a detailed message of the problem and location.